The postpartum period can be overwhelming and difficult. Trying to do it on your own is exhausting and very hard. A postpartum doula can provide just the right amount of support for you and your entire family in order to make this time of transition an easier and more enjoyable experience.
As your postpartum doula, here are just a few of the things that you can expect from us:
- Light housekeeping
- Light laundry
- Light meal preparation
- Basic breastfeeding support
- Hands-on education regarding newborn care
- We can answer questions regarding your postpartum recovery
- We can allow you to catch some sleep and/or shower
- We can run errands for you or assist you in running errands with a newborn
- Plus so much more!
We are available for a minimum of a 6 hour shift up to a 24 hour shift! We offer daytime support, overnight support, or both.